Monday, June 5, 2023

05 JUN 2023


 Grateful for:
  1. Not getting sick to pollen (and so not having to take meds again)!
  2. A good, productive day at work and good team work with colleague Kelly.
  3. A good chat with storekeeper Marijke and ex-colleague Lieselotte (over the phone).

What I could do tomorrow to make it a great day:
Go back to the pharmacy tomorrow to get my paid-for order of Biotine capsules at 10am (or later).

An affirmation:  I am constantly learning at work but also getting better!

Amazing things that happened today:
  1. Colleague Kelly was very nice to me today, on her first workday since her sick leave (of two and a half weeks).
  2. Kelly liked the clip-on dangling earrings (photo) I gave her.
  3. Getting to leave work on time and catching the bus on time!
  4. Catching a very interesting documentary on BBC about the Roman invasion in England (for nearly four centuries)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 JUN 2023

Today is Father's Day in Belgium. Bart bought a bouquet to bring to MIL. Visited MIL for bites and a chat. We ate our leftover pizzas fr...