Sunday, June 4, 2023

04 JUN 2023


 Grateful for:

  1. Sunday visits to MIL's for a good chat, nice bites, and a mingle with the cats. We even got to meet Pimkie!
  2. Tasty canapés.
  3. MIL finding a good, old side table to elevate our electric fan for our bedroom. It was dirty and worn out but still very functional!

What I could do tomorrow to make it a great day:
Bring a small gift for colleague Kelly's return to work (after two and a half weeks of sick leave).

An affirmation:  I had a productive day.

Amazing things that happened today:
  1. MIL liked the potted flowers that I brought her.
  2. MIL cut my hair short (shoulder-length). A much welcome cut!
  3. Pimkie, the scaredy cat in the family, showed up in the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 JUN 2023

Today is Father's Day in Belgium. Bart bought a bouquet to bring to MIL. Visited MIL for bites and a chat. We ate our leftover pizzas fr...