Wednesday, June 7, 2023

07 JUN 2023


 Grateful for:

  1. my two cats, Da Poot and Gidget, who cheer me up all the time (even if they don't intend to).
  2. the nice lunch I had today:  fried rice from Aldi and sweet spare ribs from Albert Heijn. Even though I had to really hurry to make it on time at the office!
  3. the fact that I survived the night without struggling too much to breathe (unlike the other night) due to pollen allergy probably.
  4. my outfit and new haircut (from last Sunday at MIL's) that made me look and feel young!
What I could do tomorrow to make it a great day:
Accomplish as many tasks as I can before I take the day off (Friday)!

An affirmation:  I was an octopus at the desk today and was able to handle every task correctly.

Amazing things that happened today:
  1. How everything turned out well despite the chaos and how busy I was at work!
  2. The director treated me nicely after being a bit of a jerk.
  3. I worked most of the time on my own, so I had little or no extra ears to listen to every word I say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

11 JUN 2023

Today is Father's Day in Belgium. Bart bought a bouquet to bring to MIL. Visited MIL for bites and a chat. We ate our leftover pizzas fr...