Friday, June 2, 2023

02 JUN 2023


 Grateful for:
  1. my free time on weekday mornings. Because of this I was able to go grocery-shopping at Albert Heijn around 8-ish.
  2. the fact that I could walk without aching bodyparts!
  3. the cool breeze on an anticipatory warm day.

What I could do tomorrow to make it a great day:
Go to bed early to get up early for Saturday market. 

An affirmation:  I have a knack for making people feel at ease. 

Amazing things that happened today:
  1. Great bargains at AH like a pack of string beans for only €1,50 and Dr. Oetker pizza of choice at €2!
  2. I’m able to handle all situations at work without getting too stressed out (maybe because my superiors weren’t around in the office?) and things turning out well in the end.
  3. Catching the bus on time after work (and I didn’t have to rush)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

11 JUN 2023

Today is Father's Day in Belgium. Bart bought a bouquet to bring to MIL. Visited MIL for bites and a chat. We ate our leftover pizzas fr...